Friday, May 22, 2009

Beer Seven

10:07 Kevin Smith dropping the uber-meta-references. But funny, cause it's really Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. It's Hunting Season! Also, starting over with regular Sam Adams. So nice to drink beer for the first time in almost three hours of drinking.

10:11 Gus van Sant and Wes Craven. Kevin Smith had a fuckload of pull after Chasing Amy and Dogma.

10:15 I wonder how much of being famous is actually being talented, and how much is being in the right place at the right time.

10:17 Chris Rock is fucking awesome. I love his stand up. "Pour some Tussin on it!" Also Ron White is a great. He definitely doesn't follow the same redneck standup theme as those others NASCAR humpers.

10:24 I wonder how much weed does Kevin Smith actually smoke? Seeing as it plays a major role it his movies, you'd think they guy gets toasted pretty often. But maybe he just does it to appeal to his crowd.

10:33 End of movie, end of beer seven. Sam Adams is great, as long as it doesn't try to be anything but Sam Adams. Kevin Smith kissed a monkey.

10:38 Morris Day and the Motherfuckin' Time! My Jungle Love - Oh-wee-oh-wee-oh - I think I wanna know ya know ya! They do the swinging leg dance! I saw that live!

No comments: